Long-Hidden Video Reports To Show A Second Shooter Of John F. Kennedy
November 25, 2013
Source: Daily Mail
A Texas real-estate developer is in possession of footage of John F. Kennedy’s motorcade from that fateful day in Dallas that he believes supports the theory that Lee Harvey Oswald did not act alone.
Whether or not the footage is genuine isn’t yet known, but if it is, it would represent a dramatic development in a story 50 years in the making.
Following the 50th anniversary of the death of JFK, Stephen Bowen, who is also a principal in small film production company, decided the time was right to sell the footage, which reportedly depicts a second shooter, to the highest bidder.
According to The Wrap, Bowen acquired the film from a Houston television news producer, who had held onto it secretly for more than 40 years.
While no one has yet viewed the footage, it’s said to show a second shooter hiding in the bushes along the route the presidential motorcade took on 22 November, 1963.
‘You can see a guy in the bushes with a gun,’ the source told The Wrap.
It also reportedly contains lost and damaged frames from the famous footage made by Abraham Zapruder and sold to Time in 1963.
Video: JFK Assassination Dealey Plaza Acoustic Evidence 2nd shooter
The 50th anniversary of John F Kennedy’s death has reignited the debate about the assassination, with many speculating recently that Lee Harvey Oswald did not act alone, including Oswald’s wife Marina Oswald, and John F Kennedy’s nephew, Robert F Kennedy Jr.
- More On The JFK Assassination Below
- Very Graphic Detailed Film Of The JFK Assassination As It Happened
- The JFK Assassination Is Literally Being Paved Over In Texas – They Don’t Want You To Know The Truth
- Dealey Plaza Scandal, People Confront Dallas Cops Over Free Speech Restrictions At The JFK 50th Memorial
- JFK Assassination 1963 Eyewitness Debunks Crazy Magic Bullet Theory, Points To LBJ
- The Man Who Released The JFK Assassination – Zapruder Film Speaks Out About The Gov Cover-up
- JFK Assassination : Mainstream Media Still Pushing The Government’s Official Lone Gun Nut Story
- LBJ and the Kennedy Killing
- Are The Dots Connecting On The JFK Assassination? Did Democrat LBJ Kill Democrat JFK?
- The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ
- The Men Who Killed Kennedy – The Coup d’Etat – All Roads Lead To LBJ & Elements In Our Government?
- 50 Years After JFK’s Assassination, The Infamous Dealey Plaza In Dallas Is A Place Of Pilgrimage For Tourists
- New JFK Assassination Info Exposed, Stabilized Footage Shows Car Slowed Down Before Head Shot
- #JFK Assassination – Lee Harvey Oswald With His Magic Bullets Or A Sheep-Dipped Patsy?
- John F. Kennedy Assassination Lone Nut Gunman Story Is Falling Apart, Even John Kerry Says So
- Skull & Bones John Kerry On JFK Assassination: ‘I Have Doubts Oswald Acted Alone’
- There Was Two Oswalds – The JFK Assassination And The Uncensored Story Of The Two Oswalds
- Jesse Ventura Brings You The Plot To The Murder John F. Kennedy
- Jerome Corsi: Jack Kennedy Was The First Victim Of The New World Order – Who Really Killed Kennedy?
Tags: JFK Assassination, Dealey Plaza, Dallas, tourists, conspiracy theorist, murder, LBJ, JFK, John F Kennedy, John F. Kennedy, JFK Assassination, Conspiracy, Abraham Zapruder, Lee Harvey Oswald
Popular Media From The Web
For More Information, Please Visit The Truth Tale @ TheTruthTale.com